WHAT INFO WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW?
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Valentin Perla Blanca Resort.
The exclusive Valentin Perla Blanca Resort in Cuba is an adult-only luxury resort welcoming guests of eighteen years and older. With access to its fine white sandy beach and turquoise waters, it is situated in Perla Blanca, within the Wildlife Refuge of Cayo Santa Maria. This beach resort has been designed in contemporary Caribbean style offering travellers an idyllic and relaxed setting. Convenient facilities such as two swimming pool areas, Bali beds, aqua bars, relaxation areas as well as restaurants and bars are on offer.
This luxurious beach resort in the Caribbean features Deluxe Rooms and Imperial Suites both of which are beautifully decorated and furnished to provide a most relaxing and comfortable space for travellers. The Deluxe Rooms are about 41 square meters in size and can accommodate three adults. These rooms offer a balcony or terrace from where beautiful sea, swimming pool or garden views can be enjoyed.
Deluxe Room features:
- Balcony or terrace
- 1 King-size bed or 2 Three Quarter beds
- Rain shower, hand shower and toilet
- Magnifying mirror
- Flat screen TV
- Adjustable air-conditioning
- Direct telephone lines in bedroom and bathroom
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Relaxation area with armchairs and table
- Iron and ironing board.
The spacious Imperial Suites offer all of the standard amenities available in the Deluxe Rooms and feature in addition to these, a living room with a sofa, a dining room and an en-suite bedroom. Exclusive bathroom amenities are available as well as bathrobes and slippers.
Imperial Suite features:
- Standard amenities of Deluxe Rooms
- Lounge with sofa
- Dining room
- Private balcony or terrace with furniture
- Open-plan bathroom (rain shower and separate toilets)
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Premium toiletries.
Facilities and Services
The offer of leisure and dining facilities at this beach resort is massive. Many different dining venues are available serving either snacks, a la carte meals or buffet dishes. Two outdoor swimming pools are located on the resort's ground each of which provides comfortable Bali beds and aqua bars where refreshing cocktails and beverages await.
Facilities and services:
- Bars and snack bars
- 2 Swimming pool areas, each with its design (Bali beds, aqua bars)
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Excursion bookings
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Medical services
- Massages (spa treatments)
- Laundry service
- Local, national and international telephone calls.
The variety of leisure activities is endless and include scuba diving and boat excursions to the nearby keys Las Brujas, Ensenachos, Frances, Maja or Las Picua. Swimming may be enjoyed in both the outdoor swimming pools of the hotel or the warm, azure blue ocean.
- Swimming (pool and sea)
- Scuba Diving
- Land sports
- Spa treatments (massages).
Restaurants and Bars
The resort offers diners the choice of buffet style meals and a la carte options. Situated on the beach, the Rancho Tabaco Restaurant serves lunch. Guests may enjoy the best of Italian cuisine at the popular Dolce Vita Restaurant. La Casa de la Abuela Restaurant offers a wonderful discovery of Cuba's best flavours.
- Frangipani Restaurant
- Ave del Paraíso Restaurant (buffet)
- Ranchon Tabaco
- Ole Restaurant (a la carte)
- Dolce Vita Restaurant (Italian cuisine)
- El Marinero Restaurant (fish and seafood)
- La Casa de la Abuela Restaurant.
- Lobby bar Hola
- Tea & coffee The Corner
- Sports bar & Disco Lounge Que Bola
- Cienfuegos Beach Bar
- Aqua Bar Azul
- Snack bar & Grill bar
- Theatre Locura Bar.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.