WHAT INFO WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW?
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Memories Paraiso.
Situated in the heart of Cayo Santa Maria in Santa Clara, Cuba, the Memories Paraiso Azul Beach Resort enjoys direct access to the sandy beach and clear blue waters of the Caribbean. Characteristics of Spanish colonial design and style has been implemented at this magnificent beach holiday destination.
With its stained glass windows and its unique classic thatched roofs, Memories Paraiso Azul mixes the culture of Santiago de Cuba with Spanish colonial architecture in a beautiful way. Children of all ages are well taken care of at the resort's Baby and Kids Club as well as the Teens Lounge where exciting activities and programmes for kids await making for an unforgettable family beach holiday.
The hotel's spacious Junior Suites and Suites feature a tropical and colourful flair making for a relaxed and comfortable setting. The Junior Suites provide one King size bed or two 3/4 beds being able to accommodate three adults or two adults and two children.
The Suites provide one King size bed and can accommodate a maximum of two adults. In addition to the features of the Junior Suites, the Suites offer a separate living room, a Jacuzzi in the bathroom, two satellite TVs (one in the living room and one in a bedroom), as well as a walk-in closet.
Junior Suite features:
- En-suite bathroom (bathtub, shower)
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or terrace
- Satellite TV
- CD/USB player
- Digital safety deposit box
- Iron and ironing board.
Facilities and Services
The famous Memories Paraiso Azul Resort offers a great variety of amenities and services which include motorised water sports, babysitting services, car rentals, money exchange, business services like fax and internet, room service, and laundry.
- Restaurants and bars
- Access to beach
- Swimming pools
- Tennis courts
- Baby Club (0-3 years)
- Kids Club (5 to 12 years)
- Teens Lounge (13-17 years)
- Shops, shopping centre
- Business Center
- Telephone, internet, fax
- Car rental booking service
- Currency exchange service
- Medical services located 5 minutes from the hotel by car
- Babysitting service
- Tour desk for excursion bookings
- Laundry service
- Room service / in room dining.
A great mix of water and land sports, as well as fun games, live entertainment, and more, await travellers of all ages at Memories Paraiso Azul. Whether guests seek non-stop action and entertainment in the warm sunshine or wish to just relax around by the swimming pool or on the beach, this beach resort offers it all.
- Swimming (pools and ocean)
- Fitness in the gym
- Tennis (two lit courses)
- Catamaran sailing
- Pedal boating
- Ping Pong and soccer
- Board games and dart
- Volleyball and basketball
- Children activities at the Baby Club, Kids Club and Teens Lounge.
Families and Kids
Unforgettable memories are created for families travelling with their children when staying at this fantastic beach resort in Cuba. The spacious rooms and convenient amenities are ideal for a comfortable family vacation. An excellent choice of fun-filled activities and services for families with children is available while great entertainment awaits at the Kids Club which is supervised by professional staff. Kids Adventures is an exciting activities programme designed for children of various ages.
- Baby Club (0 - 3 years)
- Kids Club (4 - 12 years)
- Teens Lounge (13 - 17 years).
Restaurants and Bars
Diners experience flavours from across the globe when enjoying the delicious meals in one of the resort's many restaurants. Local Caribbean specialities are served at El Caribeno while Eastern characters, as well as Western Tex-Mex meals, are also on offer. Indoor and outdoor options are available as well as a choice of a la carte or international buffets.
- Buffet Santiago (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Buffet Remedios (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Italian Cuisine Grazie (dinner)
- Mediterranean Cuisine Tesco (dinner)
- Caribbean Cuisine Las Leyendas (dinner)
- Asian Restaurant Yangt Ze (dinner)
- Seafood Restaurant La Goleta (dinner)
- Mexican Grill Bar La Enramada (snack menu)
- Caribbean Cuisine El Caribeno (dinner, terrace).
For a romantic atmosphere, the hotel's gourmet restaurant is recommended. During the day, many swim up pool bars and beach bars serve refreshing beverages. During the evening and at night, the Route 66 Sports Bar, as well as the theatre bar and the famous lobby bar invite for many fun-filled and happy hours.
- Lobby Bar La Trova (terrace)
- Lobby Bar El Louvre
- Aqua Bar Santiago (pool, terrace)
- Aqua Bar Remedios (pool, terrace)
- Aqua Bar El Morro (pool, terrace)
- Theatre Bar La Parranda
- Beach Bar Balcón del Caribe
- Beach Bar Jinaguayabo
- Sports Bar and Grill Route 66.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.